- Center Campaigns Gordon Ben - Center Campaigns Gordon Ben

- Center Campaigns Gordon Ben

Where to Apply

Secretary of State’s Office
100 West Randolph St. (Concourse level)
Chicago, IL 60601 

The Secretary of State’s office is open Monday–Friday from 8 a.m.–5 p.m. The cost of the ID is $20.

What to Bring

Download the Acceptable Identification Documents information to see a listing of the documents you will need. Normally, the following are needed for international students applying for the Illinois State ID.

  • Group A, - Center Campaigns Gordon Written Signature: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Forms, such as I-20 (bring the latest one with you)
  • Group B, Proof of Date of Birth: Valid passport
  • Group C, Social Security Number: Social Security Card Issued by Social Security Administration You may obtain that from the Social Security Office at: 
    77 W. Jackson Blvd.
    Chicago, IL 60604
    Mon–Fri, 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
    (800) 772-1213
  • Group D, Residency/Personal Data (2 documents from the following)
    • A lease agreement letter from Resident Life (if you live on campus) or your off campus housing lease
    • A school bill or a phone bill that has your Illinois address on it and was issued less than 90 days prior.
    • A bank statement letter

Note: You may use the Illinois state ID in replacement of a passport when flying domestically.

International Student Office

- Center Campaigns Gordon - Center Campaigns Gordon
Communication Campaign The Communication Campaign that the Prevention and Education Program of Ben Gordon Center coordinates have evolved since 2001. One of the main focus of this Campaign...Campaigns - Ben Gordon Center